The Public Works Committee Meeting was called to order at 6:35 PM by Willard Moeri.
Members Present: Willard Moeri, Rand Waughtal, Terry Dull, Scott Lamson.
Absent: Tom Hancock and Steve Melby.
Visitors: John Bond, Peter Tharp.
· Division Street Project- John presented a Preliminary Finance Options and Projections cost estimates from Ehlers for the three options of reconstructing Division Street. John is going to talk to Angi from Ayres to see what the projected numbers included. Grant money from St Croix County is also available.
· GIS Mapping-The equipment is in, the maps are being loaded. We should have the equipment by the end of March. UW of River Falls has a program and has students trained to load the information, discussed the possibility of hiring a college student to enter the information in the system.
· CMOM-John explained that state requires tracking of the collection system, this is a way to make sure every thing is being done correct and to track any problems.
· Sewer Use Ordinance- CMAR wants the sewer use ordinance kept up to date. John will get copies to the committee members next month.
· Recycling-Discussed compost and brush drop off sight times. Middle of April through October, Wednesdays 5:00 pm – 8:00 pm and Saturdays 8:00 am – 11:00 am.
· Round-a-bouts-With the round-a-bout at TT & 65, the sewer line will need to moved at our cost. DOT would also like to know if the village plans to put in sidewalks in the future as they would cut in and grade it for future sidewalks. They would also need to know what size pipe would be put in if the village ran pipe to the freeway.
· Any Other Business-Steve Derrick contacted Willard and would like to put in a well for irrigation on the old Smith property.
Motionto adjourn at 8:40 PM by Dull, seconded by Lamson. Motion carried.